Subject: Re: CrossDOS
From: [email-masked] (Robert Cohen)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 13:53:15 -0500

>I've met few (if any) who have had any luck in getting Cross Dos Pro
>(Commercial version) to take an Amiga HD which is given a Partition to
>use for MSDOS.
>I'm sure it will take a SyQuest or a dedicated HD and Format it correctly.
>But an Amiga HD/Part. ??, Nadda....But if you have, I would sure like to
>hear how you did it,

>Blake Scruggs A(Nice)1200 '030x50x32M : A2K '030 : [email-masked]
>   "No longer a member of the Zorro Challenged Club"

I purchased cross pc some time ago (about four years) and have run bannermania
on my A2000.  The only problem was it was slow as a dog and if memory serves
correctly it only allowed me to use about 700k of ram.  Anyway, I don't
remember having problems with running it.  I simply ran it from floppy, fed it
dos when it asked for it and then inserted the banneramania disk.  It's been
years since I have used it, so my memory of the experince is somewhat hazy,
but I do remember that it worked as promised.  I would be interested in
knowing if the version you have has the ability to use more of the amiga ram.
When you finally do get it going, would you be kind as to fill me in? ;)

Thanks, and good luck

 _ __                         __
' )  )     /         _/_     /  )     /
 /--' ____/____  __  /      /    ____/_  _  __   Lightwave Animator
/  \_(_) /_) (<_/ (_(__    (__/ (_) / /_(<_/) )  [email-masked]